Publications & Download
COEUR 2013 - The Programme
COEUR 2013 - Location
Business Creativity: A New Educational Challenge for European Students, Prague, September 2012
Eickhoff, M./Turnbull, A.: Business Creativity: A New Educational Challenge for European Students. Presentation at the XV International Scientific Conference: Human Capital and Investment in Education, Prague, September 2012
The COEUR Idea Generation Workshop in Wroclaw, Poland, in September 2012
Presentation: "What is COEUR?"
Paper: "The Story of COEUR" told by a founding father
The International Conference on Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation: International Models and Benchmarks, Indian Insitute of Management Bangalore, December 8-10, 2011
Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, January 2011
The COEUR Idea Generation Workshop in Bad Münster am Stein, Germany, September 2011
The COEUR Mundus Workshop in Florianópolis, Brazil, March 2010
The COEUR Mundus Workshop in Guangzhou, China, March 2009
Article in the FAZ: "Kung Fu und Powerpoint. FH Studenten nehmen an Workshop in China teil." , 14 April 2009
The 3rd Polish-Chinese-German Serial Conference in Opole, Poland, October 14-16, 2009
Conference of the G- Forum, Germany, November 2008
Net'swork in Bad Salzuflen, Germany, November 2008
Presentation: "Intercultural learning in University Networks"
A Master Thesis by Vera Lindqvist at the University of Applied Sciences Mainz, 2008
The 8th "UK Creativity Jamboree" on Applied Business Creativity at the Centre for Entrepreneurship (cfe) of the University of Greenwich Business School, London, July 3-4, 2008
The COEUR Live Conference on Entrepreneurship Education in Brussels, Belgium, 2008
Conference on Entrepreneurship Education in Europe: Fostering Entrepreneurial Mindsets through Education and Learning, Oslo, Norway, October 26-27, 2006
The 6th International Entrepreneurship Forum in Riga, 29 August - 1 September 2006; Best Paper Award for "Most Creative Effort"
- Eickhoff, Matthias / Turbull, Andrew: Business Creativity: A New Educational Challenge for European Students. Presentation at the XV International Scientific Conference: Human Capital and Investment in Education, Prague, September 2012
- Eickhoff, Matthias / Dyczkowski, Thomas: Creative in Diversity: Developing Entrepreneurial Talents in European University Networks - Experiences from an Intercultural, (Blended-) Team-learning Opportunity. In preparation (Abstract accepted) for the 17th Nordic Conference on Small Business Research, Helsinki, Mai 2012
- Eickhoff, Matthias / Turnbull, Andrew: All Business is Glocal: The Importance of a Regional Entrepreneurship Culture. Experiences from the COEUR-Project - Competence in EuroPreneurship. Paper presented to the conference "Entrepreneurship and new venture creation - Inaternational models and benchmarks" at the Indian Institute of Management at Bangalore (India), December 9, 2011.
- Turnbull, A./Eickhoff, M. (2011): Business Creativity - Innovating European Entrepreneurship Education.Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Marketing: Volume 24, Issue 1, January 2011, page 139-150
- Kardasz, A./Dyczkowski, T. (2009): Discovering the Entrepreneurial Potential in Differences between Europe and China. Paper presented at the 3rd Polish-Chinese-German serial conference in Opole,Poland on October 14-16, 2009.
- Eickhoff, M./Müller, S.(2008): The ‘COEUR’ - University Network: Experiences with Joint Learning Opportunities in European Entrepreneurship Education. CIDD Papers on International Business Education, No (2) Paris
- Eickhoff, M. / Müller, S. (2008): The Business Creativity Module (BCM): Pilot Run of a Joint European Course educating Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation, paper for the G-Forum 2008, 6th-7th November 2008, Dortmund
- Müller S.(2008): Entrepreneurial Learning in Higher Education Networks: The Meaning of Creativity in Blended Learning Environments. Conference proceedings of the 6th European Summer University. 22nd to 26th August 2008, Bodø, Norway
- Eickhoff, M. / Müller, S. (2008): ‘COEUR’ - Idea Generation through Intercultural Learning in University Networks. Conference Proceedings of the Business & Management Conference, VGTU University of Vilnius, Vilnius, May 2008
- Müller, S.(2007) Master in European Entrepreneurship: Entwicklungsansätze eines europäischen Bildungsprogramms zwischen Nachfrage und Angebot. VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, Saarbrücken
- Eickhoff, M./Müller, S.(2006) COEUR – Idea Generation Workshop: Developing EuroPreneurship through Intercultural Learning in University Networks. Paper presented at the 6th International Entrepreneurship Forum (IEF), Riga, 31.8.- 2.9.2006.The paper achieved the „Best Paper Award for Most Creative Effort” of the conference!
- Eickhoff, M./Jakob, C.(2005) Beyond Business Planning: The Role of Creativity in Sustainable Entrepreneurial Development. In: Jöstingmaier, Bernd; Boeddrich, Heinz-Jürgen (Eds.): Cross-Cultural Innovation. Results of the 8th European Conference on Creativity and Innovation. Wiesbaden 2005, pp 33-43
- Eickhoff, M. u.a.(2005) Competence in EuroPreneurship (COEUR) – Intercultural Entrepreneurship Experience in University-Networks. Paper presented at the INTENT 2005 Internationalizing Entrepreneurship Education and Training Conference, Surrey (UK) 10.-13. July 2005